How to Pick Up & Drop Off Topbicycle Rental Bikes
- We can deliver bikes to you anywhere you choose in Central Europe, even directly to your hotel.
- The delivery price depends on the distance from our shop in Mikulov, Czech Republic (see the transportation distances and prices table).
- The transportation price is 1 EUR / km and it does not depend on the number of bikes rented (it is the same for 1 or 20 bikes).
- The bicycles are delivered by an authorized Topbicycle staff member who provides the bike operation explanation and adjustment.
- You can pick up the bikes free of charge in Topbicycle bike rental shop in Mikulov, Czech Republic, or elsewhere in this town (upon agreement).
- The rented bikes can be returned just where you finish your cycling trip (upon agreement before or during your ride). Then the bike collection charge 1 EUR / km applies depending on the distance from the drop-off location to our shop in Mikulov.
- You can return the bikes free of charge either in our shop or at the following free drop-off points:
Free Drop-Off Points in Central Europe
- Topbicycle bike rental shop, Mikulov - Czech Republic
- Prague - Czech Republic
- Cesky Krumlov - Czech Republic
- Brno - Czech Republic
- Vienna/Wien - Austria
- Bratislava - Slovakia
The specific drop-off location in these cities is to be agreed either before or during your trip.
If the bikes cannot be returned at these places, the collection charge 1 EUR / km applies.